To be a bit more explicit: like the product page says, you **cannot**
use the UBX-160 in an N210. You need an X3x0 if you want to use that!

If you're however interested in smaller bandwidths that the N210 can
sample alias-free, yes, the UBX-40, or the other *BX daughterboards
would be an appropriate choice!