Hi i've read in past discussion board posts i found that a n210 could possibly
be connected to a raspberry pi 3 via a gigabit ethernet to usb3.0 connector.
I've recently purchased such a connector and wanted to try it out. When i did,
the green light on the ethernet port of the n210 lite up however i seem to be
unable to use uhd_find_devices or uhd_usrp_probe even with the args=usrp2 or
serial=12345678 or the native ip address ip=192.168.10.2. Does anyone have any
experience with this that can help me out?Thanks,Brandon