From: Discuss-gnuradio
[mailto:discuss-gnuradio-bounces+mark.w.christiansen=l3t....@gnu.org] On Behalf
Of Jeff Long
Sent: Saturday, March 3, 2018 4:29 PM
To: discuss-gnuradio@gnu.org
Subject: [EXT] Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] control port problem with incorrect
throttle rate

I don't see any obvious reason this would happen, but maybe the flowgraph
glitches each time you connect and that does something to the throttle's
algorithm.

Try changing your program so it connects once, then iterates over the knobs in
a loop with a 1-sec sleep. That will tell you whether which part of the program
is causing this behavior.