Hi all,

the application period has started today and we are eagerly awaiting your draft

Please make sure to submit as early as possible and (optimally) also well
before the deadline (March 27) - we really want to help you to craft a good
proposal and to set you up for success right from the start. But that needs
time, so better get right on it and start writing! An example from a successful
project as well as instructions and tips for writing a good proposal can be
found in our wiki [0].

If you have further questions about writing your proposal, please use this
mailing list, we're happy to help!

[0] https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/GSoC