Hi Fabian -

Sorry I didn't see your question a couple of days ago! Martin's response is
good. If you are not conveying GPL software outside of your company, then
you have no obligations and can do what you wish. If you are conveying a
product with GPL software to customers, then you are obligated to provide
your customer the source to the GPL software in that product.

If you have further general questions, I'm happy to answer them.
Realistically, though, as Martin said, copyright law is different in every
country, and I have no familiarity with the French system. If you are
building a product with GPL'd software and have questions, we recommend
that you consult an IP attorney familiar with the copyright law in your
country.

I hope that helps!

Cheers,
Ben