Hello 김무연:

While not comprehensive, the information in the web site
(tutorials.gnuradio.org) should be enough to get you started on writing your
own custom GNU Radio blocks. You may want to describe the problem that you are
trying to solve, and why the information in the web site is not sufficient in
your case.

In most cases, all you really have to do is follow the steps in the tutorial,
but slightly alter the XML and the C++ (or Python) code so as the block will do
what you want (instead of demodulating QPSK signals).

If you need an APU manual, you can look at the GNU Radio Doxygen manual (
https://gnuradio.org/doc/doxygen/ ), but it is somewhat sparse and does not
come with many examples (helpful when you are looking for a specific function).
If you want to see example codes, you can look at the source codes of some
popular OOT modules (available on the Internet). There are also tutorials from
universities and users, although most of them are pretty basic and some of them
are outdated.

Regards,

Kyeong Su Shin

________________________________
보낸 사람: 김무연 <ibramovi...@nate.com> 대신 Discuss-gnuradio
<discuss-gnuradio-bounces+ksshin=postech.ac...@gnu.org>
보낸 날짜: 2018년 4월 10일 화요일 오후 7:20:06
받는 사람: discuss-gnuradio@gnu.org
제목: [Discuss-gnuradio] create a block that works

Last time i asked how to make a block in gnuradio
So i got an answer below
 https://tutorials.gnuradio.org
Through this site, i followed some guidelines
And i could make a block 'My QPSK Demodulator'
But, to do my research i need to make some blocks that do different roles
So my question is that Are there some websites that tell me the general manual
when i make a block
I want to know some general ways to make a block
'My QPSK Demodulator' was too specific so I can't apply that way when I make a
different types of blocks
Thanks