Hi all,

I am trying to implement an adaptive modulation scheme for OFDM using the
example ofdm_tx as initial source. To change the modulation scheme
dynamically, I am thinking of changing the Symbol Table in the block
'Chunks to Symbols' for the Payload.

a. Does this approach sound correct? Suggestions?

b. I noticed that in the implementation of the
chunks_to_symbols_bc_impl.cc, we do register an in port 'set_symbol_table',
but a template for using that port has not been defined in the
'digital_chunks_to_symbols.xml'. Is this intentional, or am I missing
something? 'set_symbol_table' is also a method defined to set the symbol
table on change of the class attribute (using callbacks?)

Warm regards,
Anshul