I want to use the CtrlPort Performance Monitor block to compare CPU usage of
several demodulator alternatives. I built GNU Radio version 3.7.12 using
PyBOMBS on Ubuntu 18.04. I added -DENABLE_PERFORMANCE_COUNTERS=ON to the
gnuradio.lwr recipe. I installed  networkx, matplotlib, and python-pygraphviz.
I edited gnuradio-runtime.conf as follows:

[ControlPort] on = True
[ControlPort] edges_list = True
[PerfCounters] on = True
[PerfCounters] export = True

I ran a simple flowgraph Signal Source > Throttle > Null Sink with the CtrlPort
Performance Monitor block. The Performance Monitor window opens, but the graph
is empty. Please let me know how to make CtrlPort Performance Monitor work.

Thanks!

Jim