This is a final follow-up to my recent posts regarding the failure of the
QT GUI Entry block to work properly in Gnuradio. The problem occurs if I
use Gnuradio 3.7.11, which is what Ubuntu installed on my new machine.  I
ran a test on a machine running Gnuradio 3.7.12, and there was no issue
with the Entry block not working properly; it worked fine.

So,apparently this is an issue with Gnuradio 3.7.11, which, unfortunately,
is currently the version that Ubuntu installs. I will need to install Gnuradio
3.7.12 or .13 using Pybombs if I can. Hopefully Ubuntu will update the
version of Gnuradio that it installs.

John Makous