On 07/17/2018 03:10 PM, Müller, Marcus (CEL) wrote:
Hm, I'd agree, with 60 dB attenuation, we should at least see reduced
intermod products. OK, you said you had a spectrum analyzer that shows
the spectrum without these spurs, so I'm trying to rule out TX
overload/clipping:
Can you use the screenshot function of that spectrum analyzer (or make
a good photograph) with at most 100 kHz resolution bandwidth and a
smaller step size on your SA?

Thanks!
Marcus Müller
Also, what daughtercard are you using here on your N210.

Is it possible that while you were cabled direct without any attenuation that the RX saw full-power from the TX?