I am trying to install uhd. However, it keeps complaining: couldn't find
boost. Actually, my boost is in /usr/include/boost. The version is 1.65.
Does anybody know why the boost couldn't be found?

Besides, I am pretty sure there is no uhd installed via apt  ( not in /usr
either )

Any help will be greatly appreciated!