Yes, that's my belief based on reviewing the "build-gnuradio" script.
I think updating the install guide would be wise, assuming the flags
work as desired. Please give this a try & report back to the list.
Cheers! - MLD
On Mon, Oct 8, 2018, at 10:44 AM, Luis Felipe Albarracin Sanchez wrote:> Hello
Michael,