Dear Dan,

Thanks for the response, but I am not including a receiver in this GRC. I
was just creating a QPSK and looking at the constellation. When you use the
Chunks to Symbols" block and plot it, it comes out cleanly, but when you
use the PSK Mod there are samples in the origin.

Just wondering which is the cause.