Here's a summary of of comments that have come up in chat:

- Andrej recommended using PyBind11, a close cousin to boost.python. it
comes recommended by Sebastian Koslowski also. It's only a few headers and
we could ship it as part of the source tree.
- The question arose if we even need the python bindings as part of the
standard install. Personally I think we do, installing GNU Radio from
source should simply give you all the features. But it's a good thing to
discuss.
- Another comment was that we could simply have c bindings and then use
those for python. The general consensus around that was that we can treat
the C++/Python interface specially, given its importance and tradition. C
bindings can be discussed separately.

-- M