i just typed "RTFM" in google images :)

concerning the documentation :

IMHO

i can't blame anyone to have written the documentation in C++ or Python. in
my early days of a C code dev i used to write the doc in raw C code if no
doc at all

do you know why ARDUINO or RASPBERRY PI have become essential tools for
discovering electronics ?
it is because it was not intended for electronics engineer
it was intended to be used by artists, musicians, hobbyists, kids,
scholars, etc...
as a consequence, you don't have to write (at first) any line of code to
make you LED blink
there is PLENTY of examples of code and SCHEMATICS all over the internet

i'm a hamradio op and an EE engineer, i love to talk about antennas,
modulations, bit error correcting/detection, linear algebra, filters,
signal and so on, but i don't like C++
that is why MY ideal documentation would have been AN EXAMPLE FOR EACH
BLOCK with graphics
and simple diagrams explaining tags, messages for each block

i don't think that the diagram below is self explanatory  for packet
decoding
[image: image.png]

Bob

Alban MEFFRE F4GSW