Hi all,

I am trying to figure out what I am doing/thinking wrong in the following
example:

I have a simple flowgraph with a complex source sending samples to USRP.
The sample rate is fs=200e6/32=6.25 Msps which is the parameter that I set
in the USRP.

I assume that this parameter will result in fs x 8 =  50 MBytes/sec
transmission
over the ethernet (2 complex samples and float32 (4 bytes) each. This is
the format that I have set in USRP).

However, when I observe the transmission rate on the system monitor (Ubuntu
Linux) it reports a sustained rate of exactly half of it, ie, 25 MBytes/sec.

I cannot figure out what I am doing wrong and I get this factor of 2
mismatch.
All the above is run in an ubuntu box with gnuradio maint-3.7 installed and
uhd 3.14.0

thanks in advance for any explanation,
Achilleas