Hi Pete -

Yes, I personally know of multiple. Albin's work of implementing volk
kernels for TujaSDR <https://tujasdr.com/>, shared here on the list with
some regularity, is an excellent example.

On Wed, May 1, 2019 at 5:32 PM P C <pc...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Problem Solved! .....NOT!
> Tell me, is anyone running GNURadio on a Raspberry Pi (3-B) using an
> RTL-SDR dongle?
> I thought I cured my problems then the next day, more problems.
> This is what I thought fixed my problem (but later, didn't).

This kind of thing can be difficult to debug, but please refrain from
cynical sarcasm here - especially if you want help and support.

If you're willing to share your progress and current issues, I'm sure there
are people willing to provide some thoughts.

Cheers,
Ben