Hello,

I'm trying to solve a problem that when I start/stop my flowgraph to
reconfigure recording to file, a fatal error regarding missing tag length
is posted by the tagged stream to pdu block.  This block follows a stream
to tagged stream block.

It's the problem that this person was having in this post:
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2016-12/msg00257.html

I can kind of work around by destroying and recreating the stream to tagged
stream block and reconnecting it into the flowgraph, but it doesn't always
work.  Can the C++ code be modified for either (a) the stream to tagged
stream block so that it can get through the stop/start and still tag the
stream properly; or (b) the tagged stream to pdu block so that it can get
past the missing tag?

Thanks,
Mark