Hi,

I'm trying to alter the file ofdm_txrx.py (
https://github.com/gnuradio/gnuradio/blob/master/gr-digital/python/digital/ofdm_txrx.py)
get phase information from the carrier data so I can calculate an
approximate distance between two USRP devices. Ideally I want to grab data
from one of the blocks in the rx pipeline in the above python file after
the frequency/timing corrections have been applied. I tried using the data
after the serializer block, but it appears that this has no phase
information. I tried with the equalizer block output but I'm not sure how
to interpret its output data. For my particular payload with 300 occupied
carriers and an fft size of 512 only the first 214 items of the equalizer
output vector have any phase information, so I'm somewhat confused. Any
ideas?

Thanks,
Andrew