Hi Tellrell - You're on the right track. GR39 requires Python3 packages, so
you'll need the SciPy & PyZMQ for Py3; I believe the ones you installed are
for Py2. Guessing with this info you can work out which packages to
install. Hope this helps! - MLD

On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 1:03 PM Tellrell White <rell...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello All
> I'm currently trying to install GNU Radio 3.9.0 on Ubuntu 18.04. Cmake,
> and the make command seem to work fine without any issues. When I run make
> test I get the following output:
>
> 97% tests passed, 10 tests failed out of 364
>
> Total Test time (real) = 142.30 sec
>
> The following tests FAILED:
> 243 - qa_polar_decoder_sc (Failed)
> 244 - qa_polar_decoder_sc_list (Failed)
> 245 - qa_polar_decoder_sc_systematic (Failed)
> 246 - qa_polar_encoder (Failed)
> 247 - qa_polar_encoder_systematic (Failed)
> 360 - qa_zeromq_pub (Failed)
> 361 - qa_zeromq_pubsub (Failed)
> 362 - qa_zeromq_pushpull (Failed)
> 363 - qa_zeromq_reqrep (Failed)
> 364 - qa_zeromq_sub (Failed)
> Errors while running CTest
> Makefile:85: recipe for target 'test' failed
> make: *** [test] Error 8
>
> From research, I see some folks have had this issue before and it was
> suggested to try
>
> "sudo apt-get install python-scipy" and  "sudo pip install scipy Zmq"
>
> Neither one of these commands worked in my case. Any suggestions?
>

> Tellrell White

Michael Dickens, Mac OS X Programmer

Ettus Research Technical Support

Email: supp...@ettus.com