Hi

This is a general question about upgrade to python 3 and gnu radio 3.8.

We’ve got some custom C++ and Python code that will need to be installed.
The python ran in version 2.7.  This is working with gnuradio companion 3.7.13.4

How difficult a task is upgrading?  A day/week/month?

Thanks again for all your guidance and help,

Glen

The code is modest in size, I’d say.   Is there a way of keeping
backward compatibility to 2.7?   Should I create a whole new
archive for python 3?

ie we’re using

www.github.com/WVURAIL/gr-radio_astro

so should I make