Hi everyone,

I am trying to transmit data from two UDP sockets using the two USRP X300
TX lines. I modified the tunnel.py example to do this. The modulated
signals from the two UDP sockets are connected to the UHD USRP Sink block
input 0 and 1. What I have noticed is, the work function for the USRP Sink
block does not get called until there is data on both UHD USRP sink input
lines. And, it only transmit when it receives the same number of data on
both input lines at the same time. Is there a way to make the USRP Sink
block transmit the received data on any input line without waiting for data
on the other input line?

I also noticed if I just start the top block, tb.start(), I get a lot of
late packets (LLLLL).  If I start, stop, and start the top block again as
shown below, I don't get the late packets print. I feel like this is
related to the USRP Sink block not initializing both input lines with the
first tb.start() call. Is my assumption correct? Is there a better way to
do this? Please advise.

tb.start()
time.sleep(0.25)
tb.stop()