Hi Sebastian,

that's correct. We (I mean Nicholas) put this in place during the
Hackfest and unfortunately did not document this secret feature
anywhere.

Anyhow we should consider maybe creating a GREP for how to handle
OOT metadata (and maybe don't store yaml inside of a `*.md` file).
So we can actually have some versioning in place,

On a parallel track I'm trying to work out how to auto-generate debian
source packages (and build them on the CI) for our zoo of OOTs which
will hopefully lead to a less source-centric user perspective for GNU
Radio.  And I will definitely need to have a good access format for OOT
metadata, be it MANIFESTs and/or PYBOMBs recipes. I haven't fully g

Cheers
Andrej