Hi Vincenzo,

please reply on list. Every mail client is configurable to make this task easier for you. I recommend you search for the correct settings for your client.

Regarding use of GR 3.7. I suggest you ask yourself the following questions:

- Did you use GNU Radio before? No? -> use GR 3.8
- Are you willing to fight your way through with old software and old dependencies?

If you'd come to the conclusion that you really need a Linux distro with Python2 support, I'd recommend you choose one with long term support. e.g. Ubuntu 18.04LTS. Ubuntu 19.10 will drop out of support around July. At that point you shouldn't use this system at all.

Using older systems is really something you should only ever consider if you know the pros and cons on a technical level. Otherwise you lack all the newer features and improvements while it always becomes harder to find support and help. I assume most developers that can help you with any project are really eager to use the latest versions of distros, compilers etc. because they want to use the latest features. To most of them legacy support is no fun. That's another great argument in favor of using the latest GNU Radio version as well.

Cheers
Johannes