Hi Tom,

ORC is a Tool that is used in VOLK to optimize some kernels. Though, this is an optional dependency. ORC kernels are not built if liborc etc is not found.

I assume you can run example flowgraphs in GRC.
In this case, you shouldn't need to worry about ORC at all. Though, somehow you try to link against it. Maybe it's worth a try to figure out how ORC ends up in your `target_link_libraries`?

I know, you fixed your issue by installing liborc*-dev but this should not be necessary.

Cheers
Johannes