Hi everybody,

in case someone already has a matrix account on a different homeserver (e.g.
matrix.org) and has problems finding the gnuradio matrix rooms (like I had):
Check out the matrix community
+gnuradio:gnuradio.org

The public gnuradio matrix rooms are not yet discoverable (from other
homeservers, so the homeserver url won't help you) but you can see them if you
join the community. Be aware though that joining communities does not work on
the Riot android app for me, but joining via webapp worked just fine. They will
show up in the Android app as well afterwards.

If you just want to join the general gnuradio chat:
#gnuradio:gnuradio.org
Is the correct room name/alias.
(Source: https://twitter.com/noc0lour/status/1257429022079954952?s=19 )

If somebody was as confused as I was, I hope this clears it up a bit.

Cheers and see you in the matrix,
Jan