Hello,

I am trying to setup a callback function on an python OOT Block I made with
GNU radio 3.7. I am trying to do this so I can manually change the value of
my parameter using a slider.

In the XML file of my OOT block I have added a statement that looks like
this: <callback>set_variable_name($variable_name) </callback>
However, I was wondering, Do I need to add any other "callback" commands to
my python file? Or is this callback line in the XML file enough in order to
have variables change in my python OOT Block. Any tips would be appreciate.

Thank you,

Jose Ruvalcaba