The new Ubuntu 20.04 does not include Python 2 anymore. But GNU Radio 3.7
requires Python 2. So then can you run GNU Radio 3.7 on Ubuntu 20.04? I
think there's still a package that you can instal to add Python 2 support
in Ubuntu 20.04. I found a bunch of websites that make it sound like this
should be possible. So I'm thinking it should still actually be possible to
run GNU Radio 3.7 on Ubuntu 20.04. Has anyone actually tried this before?
Does this work? Is there anything special that you have to do? Any help
here would be super appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help everyone!

https://linuxconfig.org/install-python-2-on-ubuntu-20-04-focal-fossa-linux

https://linuxize.com/post/how-to-install-pip-on-ubuntu-20.04/

https://www.vultr.com/docs/how-to-install-python-2-on-ubuntu-20-04

https://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=Ubuntu-20.04-Clear-Python2