Please any help,

when I run a grc flowgraph file, how you can see I get the error:

ModuleNotFoundError: Nomodule named 'gpredict'

On others grc files I get

ModuleNotFoundError: Nomodule named 'satellites'

If I go in :

/usr/local/lib/python3/dist-packages/

I can see the two folders named gpredict and satellites.

In the readme file of the author I can read:

If Python is not able to locate the gr-satellites module, it will produce an
error like this:

ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'satellites'

Often, gr-satellites is installed into /usr/local/lib/python3/dist-packages/
or a similar directory, in a subdirectory called satellites. Therefore,

$ export PYTHONPATH=/usr/local/lib/python3/dist-packages/

I have tried to hive the command:

export PYTHONPATH=/usr/local/lib/python3/dist-packages/

how it  says, still get the errors.

Please any help?

Thanks

73 de Enzo IK8OZV