Hello Barry, all,

i confirm that 1. step from page:
https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/InstallingGRFromSource_on_Raspberry_Pi
building libuhd is working on a rPI4 (with 2GB).

There is one change needed:

The instruction:
cmake -DNEON_SIMD_ENABLE=OFF -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr/local ../

must be extended like this:
cmake -DNEON_SIMD_ENABLE=OFF -DCMAKE_CXX_FLAGS=-latomic
-DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr/local ../
(not sure whether this is the right list, maybe one can inform the
usrp-list too)

Thank you!

Next is testing if hardware is detected.

Than i will go to building GR38 what failed for me some month ago.

vy73
Harald
DD0VS