SDR based RADAR will be discussed at 6:30 PM European time as
announced at https://2020.sdra.io/pages/programme.html

The slides are at http://jmfriedt.free.fr/sdra_radar.pdf

RThe reference on slide 17 explains how to switch LO frequency without
stopping the data stream when using osmosdr. Not sure how it is applicable
to the BladeRF.

JM

--
JM Friedt, FEMTO-ST Time & Frequency/SENSeOR, 26 rue de l'Epitaphe,
25000 Besancon, France