Hi,

I have followed Section 3.2 in the tutorial
https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/Guided_Tutorial_GNU_Radio_in_Python to
setup an OOT python block in GRC.

I followed the instructions on a Linux machine running GNURadio 3.7 and it
worked exactly as described.

I then ran the tutorial on an NVIDIA Xavier Linux machine w/ GNURadio 3.8
and all the steps seemed to work. The QA test worked in python, and `cmake;
make; sudo make install; sudo ldconfig` all ran without any errors.
However, when I open GRC, I cannot see the block.

I am wondering if this tutorial is not up-to-date w/ GNURadio 3.8 or if
maybe there is something weird about the Xavier that is causing the bug.

Let me know,
Thanks!