wHi Kevin,
  Thank you for your response!
  I have looked at those examples and specifically those blocks already and I
have looked at the C++ API reference. But still, as you said, each block
requires a lot of studying, and currently I am just trying to find an easier to
prepend a known pattern at the transmitter. Perhaps I’ll go with the more
complex examples eventually.

  Thanks for you help anyway!
  Best regards,
  Lannan