I need some help with a simple thing. I am trying to simulate carrier frequency
offset model for Bluetooth Low Energy standard in GNURadio (I am bit new to
this). For this purpose, there is a CFO model already available in it details
of which are available here https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/CFO_Model . I
need to correctly parameterize the model with some values according to some of
the knowns about the standard

Channel Bandwidth       2       MHz
Frequency (f)   2.4     GHz
Maximum crystal Oscilator inaccuracy  (ppm)     20.8    ppm     dictated by
standard
Maximum CFO bound (f*ppm/10^6)  49920   Hz      over a packet
Sample rate ( R )       4       MHz     2*BW. I assume
Sample duration (1/R)   0.00000025      s
CFO standard deviation (Hz per sample)  ?

Can you please check if parameter values are correct. How can I determine the
CFO standard deviation (Hz per sample) as described in the above link in this
case?
Regards,
Yuxuan