Hello
I was playing with the Interpolating FIR Filter Block and noticed that the
mentioned filter delays tags not properly. What I mean is that when the
interpolation factor is different than 1, then the filter delays the tags
by the *Sample Delay * Interpolation factor* value. In my opinion this is
not correct behavior. Group delay of the filter is constant and the
interpolation factor shouldn't affect the process of delaying the tags.
Below, I am attaching the plot and GRC flowgraph which demonstrate the
problem and where you can see the observed behavior.
Number of the taps in RRC filter used in the simulation: 41
Group delay: 20
Actual group delay: 40
What do you think?
[image: Rysunek bez nazwy.jpg]

  • Interpola... GNU Radio, the Free & Open-Source Toolkit for Software Radio
    • Re: ... Cinaed Simson
    • Re: ... Daniel Estévez
      • ... GNU Radio, the Free & Open-Source Toolkit for Software Radio
        • ... Daniel Estévez