Hello guys!

My aim is to setup a workstation with GNU Radio and a
set of system-wide OOTs installed (managed by the administrator) to be
used by all of the users, while still allowing the users to create their
own OOTs for local experiments and install them in $HOME/local/.

At
the moment I installed GNU Radio on Ubuntu 22.04 using apt; I know I can
specify to cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=$HOME/local.

How to get
gnuradio aware with respect to the OOT modules locally installed?

Thanks for help!

Ivan

VOUCHER CONNETTIVITÀ per P.IVA e PMI: internet a canone 0 per 48 mesi. ATTIVA
ORA

https://casa.tiscali.it/promo/?u=https://promozioni.tiscali.it/voucher_business/?r=TS00000A00025&dm=link&p=tiscali&utm_source=tiscali&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=voucherbusiness&wt_np=tiscali.link.footermail.voucherbusiness.btb..