On 02/04/2023 17:41, DİREN ERDEM AYDIN wrote:
Dear all,

I would like to modify the file sink so that when I changed the receiver frequency during simulation, the file sink will create a new file and record new frequency data there. Is it possible to do that? and where can I find the source code of the existing file sink in gnu radio?

Regards,
dea

/Yasal Uyarı: MEF ÜNİVERSİTESİ bu mesajın içeriği ile ilgili hiçbir yasal sorumluluk taşımaz./ /Legal Disclaimer: MEF UNIVERSITY does not accept any legal liability or responsibility for the content of this message./
You don't need to modify the filesink to do that.  You just have to use a "constructed" filename that includes frequency information.   When the filename changes, the filesink will automatically close the current file and start a new one under the new name.

Gnu Radio source is on github:

https://github.com/gnuradio/gnuradio

gr-blocks/lib   is where filesink_impl and filesink_base live.