On 2006-04-12 03:55:56 +0200 Lloyd Dupont <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I jsut discovered NSFrameAddress in NSDebug.h
Looks very promizing in my case. But I have no idea how to use it... Any tips?

You need to know how stack frames look like on your machine.
You can use NSFrameAddress to 'define' a 'starting point' then walk through the stack forward/backward. Since ideally the stack will keep the information of methods and functions it's relatively simple to dump a stack backtrace. At least, that's how I use NSFrameAddress() for ;-)

--
Chris