"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Hi all,
> I would like to know if you did read/recognize this announcement, and
> if you are considering to propose something.

Yes, I read it. Unfortunately a proposal is out of the question for me,
for two reasons:

    1. My primary project, CamelBones, hasn't yet been fully ported &
       tested on GNUStep. It builds OK, but its self-tests fail, and I'm
       not proficient enough with GNU libobjc to figure out why.

    2. I'm on the wrong side of the Atlantic to attend or present at a
       European conference. The spirit is willing, but the wallet is weak.

sherm--