On Feb 1, 2009, at 10:22 AM, Nicolas Roard wrote:
On Sun, Feb 1, 2009 at 3:34 PM, h...@computer.org <h...@computer.org> wrote:
On 1 Feb., 03:06, Jesse Ross <gnus...@jesseross.com> wrote:
I need to see if I can get hold of the materials that were created
for FOSDEM a few years ago.

I would like to update them and use them when I go to SCALE..

Does anyone know where the original source files for this stuff is?

If not I can create something myself, but I would like something to
start from, if possible.

Here is the PDF I made for GNUstep during the 2007 FOSDEM... if you
want me to modify it, I certainly can. Just get me the updated text
and/or images.

http://jesseross.com/clients/gnustep/fosdem/2007/fosdem_a4.pdf

Thanks!

J.

At FOSDEM 2008 we did use these:

http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/Introduction_to_GNUstep

Those two pdfs, along with jesse's 2007 updated booklet, are all we have.
Frankly I'm unsure if it's worth printing them, considering we only
have a developer room this time, and no booths.
Maybe print some of the one-page brochure just to have some...
(and maybe update the one-page brochure)
Printing those would be easy and could even be done in Brussels.

Greg was asking for SCALE in California at the end of the month... but I could update the 1-page brochure with the new design and some new text for FOSDEM next weekend, if someone would be willing to provide me with the new text.

J.