You can localize the interface with either Localizable.strings or
localized gorm or both.
In any case, create directory Spanish.lproj and English.lproj (and others).
Put the Spanish'd gorm and its Localizable.strings into Spanish.lproj
and English'd into English.lproj.
In your GNUmakefile, add these:

$(APP_NAME)_LANGUAGES = English Spanish

$(APP_NAME)_LOCALIZED_RESOURCE_FILES = \
        Localizable.strings \
        MainMenu.gorm

Depending on user setting, it will pick up the right localized string
and gorm interface for users. You can check Gomoku.app as an example.
It is localized in many languages.

Yen-Ju