Zhang Weiwu wrote:
> I could not use the debian build-dependencies because I am using a
> chopped version of Debian

OK, then download the Debian source package (from ftp.debian.org) and
look at debian/control?  Here they are (GNUstep and Debian-related
ones stripped):

Output bundles:
libesd0-dev     (Esound)
libartsc0-dev   (aRTS)

Format/tags bundles:
libvorbis-dev           (Ogg Vorbis)
libmad0-dev             (MP3)
libid3tag0-dev          (MP3, ID3Tag)
libmodplug-dev          (Mod)
libflac-dev             (FLAC)
libaudiofile-dev        (Audiofile)
libtagc0-dev            (MP3, Taglib)
libavifile-0.7-dev,
libdts-dev              (Windows Media)
libmusicbrainz4-dev     (required by the program itself)
libmpcdec-dev           (Musepack)

> I guess at least I would need to get these bundles and compile the
> important ones, e.g. MP3 and OGG.  I don't know where to get them

The README file has pointers to some homepages, in case you have to
build them from source.  But if you're on a Debian-based system,
better install them from its archive, if they're available.

> I'd dream about a site that collects bundles like GAP collects
> applications, so I can download a dozen bundles all at once.

All Cynthiune's bundles are shipped with Cynthiune; I'm not aware of
any third-party bundles.