Hello,

On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 18:41, David Chisnall <thera...@sucs.org> wrote:

> - A fully maintained POSIX Makefile to make bootstrapping builds and
> packaging
>  easier.  This will be used automatically if GNUstep Make is not installed.

Amazing!

Does this mean one does not need to build and install gnustep-make and
gnustep-base before installing libobjc2? From what I understood, this is
what was previously necessary, which meant that gnustep-make and
gnustep-base were installed twice. Does this allow one to avoid
double-building of gnustep-make and gnustep-base?

Where is libobjc2 installed with this pre-baked makefile?
--
Ivan Vučica - i...@vucica.net