Hello Simon,

I'm not the expert at it, but I used the instructions at
http://etoileos.com/downloads/installtrunk/, and they worked for me.

Of course, I have my own agenda mentioning Etoile here: they have this
thing called
Pragmatic Smalltalk, and I would like to see at least some more examples of
how to build applications with it. Maybe they notice this 😙?

But as I said, I think their build instructions will give you what you
need.

Kind regards,