Hi David,

> Am 24.06.2018 um 11:17 schrieb David Chisnall <gnus...@theravensnest.org>:
>
> This isn’t needed with the v2 ABI, but I need help fixing the issues with
> GNUstep’s NSString implementation before I can recommend enabling that for
> GNUstep, because the new NSConstantString representation exposes a lot of
> bugs in -base’s unicode string handling.

I am willing to help you with this. As far as I understand some of methods on
NSString are not properly implemented based on the two primitive methods length
and characterAtIndex:. Here it would help if you pointed me to the already
known incomplete methods. I am not planing to use clang or your new libobjc
branch so I will have to work without testing, just by code inspection.

Cheers
Fred