В Mon, 23 Jul 2018 19:34:28 +0000, Yavor Doganov написа:
> В Mon, 23 Jul 2018 20:53:16 +0200, Patrick CARDONA написа:
>> - In GWorkspace, #-key (Meta or Alt) commands do not work : #-d will
>> not put the file in the Recycler Trash directory.
>
> I'm afraid I can't reproduce this.  What window manager do you use?

Sorry, that was a stupid question; I should have taken a look at the
screenshot.  It looks like Window Maker with Gworkspace providing the
Dock, right?  I still can't reproduce, though.

Some window managers intercept (steal) key modifiers so that's why I
thought it might be related.

As a general note when downgrading -- it is not guaranteed to work.  Some
defaults may have no effect (e.g., they were only applicable for the
higher version of the app you used); others may be of different type than
the app expects which usually would lead to raising an exception or at
least some unexpected behavior.  OTOH, some apps may store data in a
format that is not backwards-compatible with the format that the old
version of the app understands/implements.  This is not limited to
GNUstep, most software is not downward-compatible and that is
understandable.

I suggest that you try to reproduce your bugs without your old ~/GNUstep
directory from the Ubuntu machine/installation.  Then, if the bugs are
not there, you can gradually move your old ~/GNUstep contents (defaults
and data separately) so that you can narrow down the problem.