Hello,

I have 2 small, practical questions

1. I saw that in the services menu of GNUMail, I could create tasks inSimpleAgenda. I seem to have some issues here, and I would like to add some screenshots to my questions. I could use ImageMagick, but that seems a little to complicated to just take a screenshot, so I was wondering if some GNUStep app exists to take screenshots, like start the app, draw a rectangle and push OK to take the screenshot (like the snipping tool in Wondows, eg.)

2. I started GNUMail from the WindowMaker dock. Where is the logging going in this case?

Thanks for helping me out,

Edwin Ancaer

Of course my mails are send with GNUMail 1.3 from now on