On Sun, 21 Jun 2020 11:27:27 +0300,
Patrick Cardona via Discussion list for the GNUstep programming environment
wrote:
> If I get some package from deb source and I try to rebuild it as the
> Debian doc says (1) I am afraid this could make a dependency conflict
> with the apps already installed by hand.

Just use the .orig.tar.gz from the Debian source package and apply the
patches as you would normally do with a regular tarball/source tree.
No need to build the .deb; it wouldn't work anyway as you're using the
GNUstep runtime.

> Do You think the best way is : I could get the deb source, apply the
> patch and make them by hand ?

Yes, ignore all Debian docs -- they are irrelevant for your use case.

  • ... Patrick Cardona via Discussion list for the GNUstep programming environment
    • ... Fred Kiefer
    • ... Riccardo Mottola
      • ... H. Nikolaus Schaller
        • ... H. Nikolaus Schaller
          • ... Patrick Cardona via Discussion list for the GNUstep programming environment
            • ... Riccardo Mottola
              • ... Yavor Doganov
                • ... Patrick Cardona via Discussion list for the GNUstep programming environment
                • ... Yavor Doganov
                • ... Patrick Cardona via Discussion list for the GNUstep programming environment
                • ... Riccardo Mottola
                • ... Patrick Cardona via Discussion list for the GNUstep programming environment
                • ... Riccardo Mottola
                • ... Riccardo Mottola
                • ... Patrick Cardona via Discussion list for the GNUstep programming environment
                • ... Patrick Cardona via Discussion list for the GNUstep programming environment
                • ... Riccardo Mottola
                • ... Patrick Cardona
                • ... Riccardo Mottola