Hi Daniel,

Daniel Santos wrote:
I want to create a project center project from an existing project of the GAP
collection of apps.
What is the easiest way of doing this ?

most projects in GAP actually have a project already, except where it is problematic to handle it with ProjectCenter or anyhow decided to use makefiles because it is a ported project. Exception is one single app which I don't remember where between various VCS conversions, the project itself got lost and I never bothered to redo it :)

I usually create a Project with the correct kind and the same name in a tmp directory, then move the project itself and needed files over and adjust things.

Riccardo