So to summarize up, we need to get libobjc2 properly working under MSYS2
and we can continue with clang.
What are the isuses with libobjc2 not working under MSYS2? From what I
know libobj2 should not have many dependencies on the operating system
itself (well memory management and multithreading but not much more I
believe) but more on the architecture. But thats a birds eye view...